17 August, 2009

The Power of Tin




 The Power of Tin



An RCMP officer stopped at a ranch up in Iron Mountain, B.C. and talked with the old ranch owner.

He told the rancher, “I need to inspect your ranch for illegaly grown drugs.”

The old rancher said, 'Okay, but don't you dare go in that field over there.'

The RCMP officer verbally exploded saying, 'Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me.'

Reaching into his rear pant pocket and removing his badge. The officer proudly displayed it to the farmer.

'See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish on any land. No questions asked or answers given.
 Have I made myself clear?

Do you understand?'

The old rancher nodded politely and went about his chores.

Later, the old rancher heard loud screams and spied the RCMP officer running for his life and close behind is the rancher's bull.

With every step the bull is gaining ground on the officer and the officer is clearly terrified.

The old rancher immediately threw down his tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs.....


“Your badge!

Show him your fucking badge!”

No comments: