18 January, 2008

Osama bin Laden and the Houri

While trying to escape through Pakistan, Osama Bin Laden found a bottle on the sand picked it up and rubbed it and pulled out the stopper. Suddenly, a female genie, or houri, dressed in a flimsy veil rose in a wisp of smoke from the bottle and with a smile said, 'Master, may I grant you one wish?'

Osama responded, 'You ignorant, unworthy daughter-of-a-dog and a bastard camel! Don't you know who I am? You cannot tempt me! Allah protects me! I don't need any common woman giving me anything.'

The shocked genie said, “But Osama, It is Allah who has decreed I must grant you a wish or I will be returned to that bottle forever.”

Osama thought a moment, then grumbled about the impertinence and immodesty of the woman and said, 'Very well, I want to awaken with three American women in my bed in the morning. So just do it and be off with you.'

The annoyed genie said, 'So be it!' and disappeared.

The next morning Bin Laden woke up in bed with:
Lorena Bobbitt,
Tonya Harding, and
Hillary Clinton.
His penis was gone,
his knees were broken, and
he had no health insurance.
Allah is Good!!!!

No comments: